Amanda Loncar (TV Actress) was born on the 26th of February, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 3. Amanda’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amanda Loncar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amanda Jean Loncar|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Arcata, Humboldt County, California, USA|
Amanda Loncar, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Arcata, Humboldt County, California, USA on Friday, February 26, 1982. Perhaps most well known for her portrayal of Piper in the short-lived Fox television series The Loop, she is also recognized for her appearances in episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy, and Lipstick Jungle.
Family: She and her siblings Jack and Lily were raised in Humboldt County, California. Amanda Loncar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amanda Loncar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Amanda Jean Loncar attended Sacramento High School, Sacramento County, California, USA and The New Actors Workshop, NY.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amanda Loncar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amanda Loncar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amanda Loncar’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Amanda Loncar zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 14,952 days or 358,863 hours. There were precisely 507 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 26, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Amanda Loncar was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Amanda Loncar’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band.
On this day in history:
5. Amanda Loncar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amanda Loncar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Amanda Loncar was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amanda Loncar’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Amanda Loncar was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amanda Loncar’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Amanda Loncar’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.