Amata Chittasenee (Makeup Artist) was born on the 13th of January, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Amata’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amata Chittasenee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amata Chittasenee|
Amata Chittasenee, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in Thailand on Saturday, January 13, 1990. Thai makeup artist known for her work with various brands, including Vita, Biore Makeup Remover, Two Faced USA, and NYX Cosmetics USA. She also runs a YouTube makeup channel with more than 320,000 subscribers. She goes by the name PearyPie.
Family: Her mother, Phatsara, appeared with her in a shoot for Hello Magazine and she has a brother named Naphat. After spending her youth in Thailand, she moved to England when she was eight. Amata Chittasenee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amata Chittasenee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amata Chittasenee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amata Chittasenee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amata Chittasenee’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Amata Chittasenee zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The makeup artist has been alive for 12,195 days or 292,697 hours. There were precisely 413 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Amata Chittasenee was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Amata Chittasenee’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Amata Chittasenee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amata Chittasenee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Amata Chittasenee was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Amata Chittasenee’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Amata Chittasenee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amata Chittasenee’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Amata Chittasenee’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.