Amath Dansokho (Politician) was born on the 13th of January, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Amath’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amath Dansokho below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Amath Dansokho|
Amath Dansokho, best known for being a Politician, was born in Senegal on Wednesday, January 13, 1937. Politician who served as Minister of Urban Planning and Housing from 1991 to 1995. In 2012 he became a Special Adviser to the President of Senegal.
Family: He was born in the town of Kedougou, where he would later serve as mayor. Amath Dansokho father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amath Dansokho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amath Dansokho is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amath Dansokho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amath Dansokho’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Amath Dansokho zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 84 years old
The Senegalese politician has been alive for 30,764 days days or 738,356 hours hours. There were precisely 1,043 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1937|
|AGE:||84 years old|
Amath Dansokho was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Amath Dansokho’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
532 – Nika riots begin in Constantinople, revolt against Emperor Justinian, prompted by chariot racing.
1785 – John Walter publishes 1st issue of "The Times" of London.
1943 – Hitler declares "Total War".
5. Amath Dansokho’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amath Dansokho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Amath Dansokho was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Amath Dansokho’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Amath Dansokho was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Amath Dansokho’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Amath Dansokho’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.