Amber Chia (Model) was born on the 14th of December, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Amber’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amber Chia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amber Chia|
Amber Chia, best known for being a Model, was born in Malaysia on Monday, December 14, 1981. Malaysian fashion model who was chosen as Model of the Year by the Malaysian International Fashion Awards in 2004 and 2005.
Family: She married her manager in 2010 and had one son with him. Amber Chia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amber Chia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amber Chia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amber Chia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amber Chia’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Amber Chia zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Malaysian model has been alive for 15,145 days or 363,485 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 14, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Amber Chia was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Amber Chia’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Amber Chia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amber Chia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Amber Chia was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Amber Chia’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Amber Chia was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amber Chia’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Amber Chia’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.