Amber Smith (Model) was born on the 2nd of March, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 5. Amber’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amber Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amber Smith|
Amber Smith, best known for being a Model, was born in Tampa on Tuesday, March 2, 1971. Supermodel who appeared in magazine editorials for Esquire and Sports Illustrated. She was also known to the world for being the first model of the Wonderbra.
Family: Her parents are Russ and Carol Smith. Amber Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amber Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amber Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amber Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amber Smith’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Amber Smith zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American model has been alive for 19,087 days or 458,105 hours. There were precisely 647 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 2, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Amber Smith was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Amber Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Bad Apple" by The Osmonds.
On this day in history:
5. Amber Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amber Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Amber Smith was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Amber Smith’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Amber Smith was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amber Smith’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Amber Smith’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.