Ameerah Falzon-Ojo (TV Actress) was born on the 4th of February, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Ameerah’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ameerah Falzon-Ojo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ameerah Falzon-Ojo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Ameerah Falzon-Ojo, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, February 4, 2002. Commercial, stage, and television actress who gained her largest fan base for starring on the series So Awkward as Jas Salford. On stage, she performed at Her Majestys Theatre London and had a leading role in a production of South Pacific at the Barbican.
Family: She is from London, England. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ameerah Falzon-Ojo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Ameerah Falzon-Ojo zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 18 years old
The English tv actress has been alive for 6,639 days or 159,352 hours. There were precisely 225 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 4, 2002|
|AGE:||18 years old|
Ameerah Falzon-Ojo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
211 – Roman Emperor Septimius Severus dies, leaving the Roman Empire in the hands of his two quarrelsome sons, Caracalla and Geta.
960 – Coronation of Zhao Kuangyin as Emperor Taizu of the Song, initiating three centuries of Song Dynasty dominance in southern China.
1789 – 1st US electoral college chooses George Washington as President and John Adams as Vice-President.
5. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Ameerah Falzon-Ojo was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Ameerah Falzon-Ojo was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Ameerah Falzon-Ojo’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.