Amelia Gething (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 24th of January, 1999. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Amelia’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amelia Gething below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amelia Gething|
Amelia Gething, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in London, England on Sunday, January 24, 1999. Model and social media influencer who became a crowned muser, with over 2.9 million fans on her ameliagething musical.ly account. She is mainly known for her comedic content on the app.
Family: She was born in London, England. She began dating Houssein Guney. Amelia Gething father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amelia Gething’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amelia Gething is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amelia Gething’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amelia Gething’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Amelia Gething zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The musical.ly star has been alive for 8,827 days or 211,863 hours. There were precisely 299 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1999|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Amelia Gething was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Amelia Gething’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears.
On this day in history:
5. Amelia Gething’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amelia Gething’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Amelia Gething was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Amelia Gething’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Amelia Gething was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amelia Gething’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Amelia Gething’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.