Amelie Weekes (Family Member) was born on the 1st of June, 2008. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Amelie’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amelie Weekes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amelie Weekes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Amelie Weekes, best known for being a Family Member, was born in California, United States on Sunday, June 1, 2008. The daughter and first child of Los Angeles-based model Breezy Douglas and Utah-raised singer and songwriter Dallon Weekes, she was born in 2008.
Family: Her younger brother, Knox Oliver Weekes, was born on June 23, 2010. Amelie Weekes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amelie Weekes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amelie Weekes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amelie Weekes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amelie Weekes’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Amelie Weekes zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 15 years old
The American family member has been alive for 5,483 days or 131,608 hours. There were precisely 186 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 1, 2008|
|AGE:||15 years old|
Amelie Weekes was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Amelie Weekes’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,789,771,253 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2008, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne.
On this day in history:
5. Amelie Weekes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amelie Weekes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Amelie Weekes was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Amelie Weekes’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Amelie Weekes was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Amelie Weekes’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Amelie Weekes’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.