Amie Yancey (Reality Star) was born on the 30th of August, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Amie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amie Yancey below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Amie Yancey|
Amie Yancey, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Canada on Wednesday, August 30, 1967. Real estate agent and interior designer who rose to fame starring on the A&E renovation reality series Flipping Vegas. The series followers her and her husbands real estate firm, the Goliath Company.
Family: She grew up on a ranch in Canada. She and her future husband Scott Yancey met in 1988 while attending college. The pair married in 2000 on the U.S.V.I., St John. Amie Yancey father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amie Yancey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amie Yancey is married Scott Yancey.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amie Yancey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amie Yancey’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Amie Yancey zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The reality star has been alive for 20,243 days days or 485,847 hours hours. There were precisely 686 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Amie Yancey was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Amie Yancey’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ode to Billie Joe" by Bobbie Gentry.
On this day in history:
5. Amie Yancey’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amie Yancey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Amie Yancey was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amie Yancey’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Amie Yancey was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amie Yancey’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Amie Yancey’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.