Amilna Estevao (Model) was born on the 4th of February, 1999. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Amilna’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amilna Estevao below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amilna Estevao|
Amilna Estevao, best known for being a Model, was born in Angola on Thursday, February 4, 1999. Fashion model who appeared on the cover of the New York Times’ T Magazine in 2015. In 2016, she was featured in Paper magazine.
Family: She is from Angola. Amilna Estevao father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amilna Estevao’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amilna Estevao is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amilna Estevao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amilna Estevao’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Amilna Estevao zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The Angolan model has been alive for 8,886 days or 213,281 hours. There were precisely 301 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 4, 1999|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Amilna Estevao was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amilna Estevao’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears.
On this day in history:
5. Amilna Estevao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amilna Estevao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Amilna Estevao was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Amilna Estevao’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Amilna Estevao was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amilna Estevao’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Amilna Estevao’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.