Amir Tataloo (Rapper) was born on the 21st of September, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Amir’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amir Tataloo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amir Tataloo|
Amir Tataloo, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Tehran, Iran on Monday, September 21, 1987. Iranian rapper known for being one of the country’s foremost artists in the genre. One of his most famous songs is the controversial “Energy Hasteei,” which was filmed on an Iranian battleship.
Family: He was born Amirhossein Maghsoudloo. He attended school in Rasht. Amir Tataloo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amir Tataloo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amir Tataloo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amir Tataloo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amir Tataloo’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Amir Tataloo zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The rapper has been alive for 13,040 days or 312,977 hours. There were precisely 442 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 21, 1987|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Amir Tataloo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Amir Tataloo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Didn't We Almost Have It All" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Amir Tataloo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amir Tataloo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Amir Tataloo was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Amir Tataloo’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Amir Tataloo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amir Tataloo’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Amir Tataloo’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.