Amit Mishra (Cricket Player) was born on the 24th of November, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Amit’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amit Mishra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amit Mishra|
Amit Mishra, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in India on Wednesday, November 24, 1982. Right arm leg break bowler and right-handed lower order batsman for Haryana in Ranji Trophy and for teams including the Delhi Daredevils in IPL.
Family: He took a video of himself, his mother, and his brother Sujit Mishra at the Taj Mahal in 2009. Amit Mishra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amit Mishra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amit Mishra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amit Mishra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amit Mishra’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Amit Mishra zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Indian cricket player has been alive for 14,806 days or 355,358 hours. There were precisely 502 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Amit Mishra was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Amit Mishra’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Truly" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
5. Amit Mishra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amit Mishra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Amit Mishra was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amit Mishra’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Amit Mishra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amit Mishra’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Amit Mishra’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.