Amit Paul (Pop Singer) was born on the 29th of October, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Amit’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amit Paul below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amit Sebastian Paul|
Amit Paul, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in India on Saturday, October 29, 1983. Singer and member of the Swedish pop group, A*Teens, the group known for singles like “Mamma Mia.”
Family: He is the child of Dipak and Jaya Paul and has one younger sister named Meenakshi. Amit Paul father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amit Paul’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amit Paul is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amit Paul’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amit Paul’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Amit Paul zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The Indian pop singer has been alive for 14,218 days or 341,235 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Amit Paul was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Amit Paul’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Amit Paul’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amit Paul’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Amit Paul was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Amit Paul’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Amit Paul was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amit Paul’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amit Paul’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.