Amjad Sabri (World Music Singer) was born on the 23rd of December, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 4. Amjad’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amjad Sabri below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Amjad Sabri|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Amjad Sabri, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Pakistan on Thursday, December 23, 1976. Prominent qawwali singer of South Asia who was well known for reciting poems written by his father and uncle. He was an advocate the Sufi Muslim tradition.
Family: His father was Ghulam Farid Sabri and his uncle was Maqbool Ahmed Sabri. Amjad Sabri father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amjad Sabri’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amjad Sabri is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amjad Sabri’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amjad Sabri’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Amjad Sabri zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The world music singer has been alive for 16,893 days days or 405,452 hours hours. There were precisely 573 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 23, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Amjad Sabri was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amjad Sabri’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Amjad Sabri’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amjad Sabri’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Amjad Sabri was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Amjad Sabri’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Amjad Sabri was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amjad Sabri’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Amjad Sabri’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.