Amol Palekar (Movie Actor) was born on the 24th of November, 1944. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Amol’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amol Palekar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amol Palekar|
Amol Palekar, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in India on Friday, November 24, 1944. Known for his roles in such Marathi and Hindi films as Samaantar and Gol Maal, this Indian screen actor earned a 1979 Best Actor Filmfare Award. Also a director, he received national film honors for such movies as Quest and Dhyaas Parva.
Family: His daughters, Shyamalee and Shalmalee, had careers as, respectively, an actress and a physician. He was married twice: to Chitra Palekar and Sandhya Gokhale. Amol Palekar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amol Palekar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amol Palekar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amol Palekar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amol Palekar’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Amol Palekar zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 78 years old
The Indian movie actor has been alive for 28,683 days or 688,408 hours. There were precisely 972 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1944|
|AGE:||78 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Amol Palekar was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Amol Palekar’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1944, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Amol Palekar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amol Palekar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Amol Palekar was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Amol Palekar’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Amol Palekar was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Amol Palekar’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Amol Palekar’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.