Amy Allen (Movie Actress) was born on the 24th of October, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Amy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Allen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Allen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Burbank, California, USA|
Amy Allen, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Burbank, California, USA on Sunday, October 24, 1976. She made her film debut as Aayla Secura in the Star Wars prequel films and also worked on Gangs of New York.
Family: She married Chris Hesse on September 5th, 2008. Her grandfather is writer Heck Allen. Amy Allen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Allen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Amy Allen attended San Francisco State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Allen is married Chris Hesse.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Allen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Allen’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Amy Allen zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 16,903 days or 405,687 hours. There were precisely 573 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Amy Allen was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Amy Allen’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Allen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Allen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Amy Allen was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Amy Allen’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Amy Allen was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy Allen’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amy Allen’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.