Amy Biersack (Family Member) was born on the 31st of October, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Amy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Biersack below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Biersack|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wisconsin, United States|
Amy Biersack, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Wisconsin, United States on Saturday, October 31, 1964. Mother of Black Veil Brides frontman and lead vocalist Andy Biersack.
Family: Her husband and Andy’s father is Chris Biersack. Amy Biersack father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Biersack’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Biersack is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Biersack’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Biersack’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Amy Biersack zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American family member has been alive for 21,405 days or 513,734 hours. There were precisely 726 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1964|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Amy Biersack was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Amy Biersack’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Love" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Biersack’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Biersack’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Amy Biersack was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Amy Biersack’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Amy Biersack was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Amy Biersack’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amy Biersack’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.