Amy Carter (Family Member) was born on the 19th of October, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Amy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Carter below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Lynn Carter|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Plains, Georgia, USA|
Amy Carter, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Plains, Georgia, USA on Thursday, October 19, 1967. Only daughter of the former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and First Lady Rosalynn Carter. She was the first child to live in the White House since the presidency of John F. Kennedy.
Family: Her pet Siamese cat while living in the White House was named Misty Malarky Ying Yang. In 1996, she married James Wentzel; they had a son named Hugo together. Amy Carter father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Carter’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Carter is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Carter’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Carter’s zodiac sign is Libra
Amy Carter zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 54 years old
The American family member has been alive for 20,073 days or 481,755 hours. There were precisely 680 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1967|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Amy Carter was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy Carter’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Amy Carter’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Carter’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Amy Carter was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amy Carter’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Amy Carter was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy Carter’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amy Carter’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.