Amy Cieslowski (Reality Star) was born on the 27th of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Amy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Cieslowski below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Cieslowski|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Amy Cieslowski, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Thursday, October 27, 1988. Reality star best known as The Hot Mess from season 8 of the Oxygen series Bad Girls Club.
Family: She was born in Chicago, Illinois. Amy Cieslowski father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Cieslowski’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Cieslowski is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Cieslowski’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Cieslowski’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Amy Cieslowski zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 12,636 days or 303,270 hours. There were precisely 428 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Amy Cieslowski was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy Cieslowski’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Cieslowski’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Cieslowski’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Amy Cieslowski was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Amy Cieslowski’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Amy Cieslowski was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amy Cieslowski’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amy Cieslowski’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.