Amy Grant (Rock Singer) was born on the 25th of November, 1960. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 7. Amy’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Grant below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Lee Grant|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Augusta, Georgia, USA|
Amy Grant, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Augusta, Georgia, USA on Friday, November 25, 1960. Singer-songwriter known for Christian contemporary hits such as “Angels,” and “El Shaddai,” as well as for her crossover hit “Baby Baby.”
Family: She married Gary Chapman in June 1982; after their divorce in June 1999, she remarried Vince Gill in March 2000. She has three daughters named Gloria, Corrina and Sarah and a son named Matthew. Amy Grant father’s name is Burton Paine Grant and mother Gloria Grant. We will continue to update details on Amy Grant’s family.
Education: Amy Lee Grant attended Harpeth Hall, Nashville, TN and Furman University, Greenville, SC, Vanderbilt University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Grant is married Vince Gill.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Grant’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Grant’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Amy Grant zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 62 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 22,841 days or 548,196 hours. There were precisely 774 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1960|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Amy Grant was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Amy Grant’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Are You Lonesome Tonight" by Elvis Presley.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Grant’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Grant’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Amy Grant was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Amy Grant’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Amy Grant was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Amy Grant’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Amy Grant’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.