Amy Jackson (Model) was born on the 31st of January, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Amy’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Jackson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Louise Jackson|
|NICKNAME:||Amy, Amy Louise Jackson, Amy Jackson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Isle of Man, England, UK|
Amy Jackson, best known for being a Model, was born in Isle of Man, England, UK on Friday, January 31, 1992. Indian model and actress who won the Miss Teen World in 2008 and Miss Liverpool in 2009.
Family: She’s dated both Prateik Babbar and Ryan Thomas. Amy Jackson father’s name is Alan Jackson and mother Marguerita Jackson. We will continue to update details on Amy Jackson’s family.
Education: Amy Louise Jackson attended St. Edwards College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Jackson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Jackson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Jackson’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Amy Jackson zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The British model has been alive for 10,284 days or 246,821 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 31, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Amy Jackson was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Amy Jackson’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" by George Michael/Elton John.
On this day in history:
1865 – General Robert E. Lee named Commander-in-Chief of Confederate Armies during US Civil War.
1943 – Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus surrenders to Soviet troops at Stalingrad.
1950 – US President Harry Truman publicly announces support for the development of a hydrogen bomb.
5. Amy Jackson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Jackson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Amy Jackson was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Amy Jackson’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Amy Jackson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amy Jackson’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Amy Jackson’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.