Amy Lee (Rock Singer) was born on the 13th of December, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Amy’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Lee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Lynn Lee|
|NICKNAME:||Amy Lynn Hartzler, Amy Lynn Lee, Amy Lee, Queen of Rock|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Riverside, California, USA|
Amy Lee, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Riverside, California, USA on Sunday, December 13, 1981. Singer-songwriter and pianist who fronts the American rock band Evanescence, the group known for their breakout single “Bring Me To Life.” She was also featured on the Seether hit “Broken.” Alongside her in Evanescence are rhythm guitarist Troy McLawhorn, drummer Will Hunt, lead guitarist Terry Balsamo and bassist Tim McCord.
Family: She married Josh Hartzler on May 6, 2007. The couple welcomed a son, Jack, in 2014. Amy Lee father’s name is John Lee and mother Sara Cargill. We will continue to update details on Amy Lee’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Lee is married Josh Hartzler.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Lee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Lee’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Amy Lee zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 14,573 days or 349,771 hours. There were precisely 494 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 13, 1981|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Amy Lee was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Amy Lee’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
1577 – Sir Francis Drake sets sail from England on a circumnavigation of the world.
1920 – League of nations establishes the International Court of Justice in The Hague.
2002 – Enlargement of the European Union: The European Union announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004..
5. Amy Lee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Lee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Black|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Amy Lee was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Amy Lee’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Amy Lee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amy Lee’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Amy Lee’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.