Amy McCarthy (Movie Actress) was born on the 22nd of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Amy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy McCarthy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy McCarthy|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Amy McCarthy, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Thursday, July 22, 1976. Actress who has appeared in the film Dirty Love in the role of Lilly and as a waitress in the film Love Relations. She is probably best known as the sister of actress and model Jenny McCarthy.
Family: In addition to Jenny, she also has sisters named Joanne and Lynette. She is first cousins with actress and comedian Melissa McCarthy. Amy McCarthy father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy McCarthy’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy McCarthy is married Dan Hinote.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy McCarthy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy McCarthy’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Amy McCarthy zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 16,846 days or 404,312 hours. There were precisely 571 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Amy McCarthy was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy McCarthy’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Amy McCarthy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy McCarthy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Amy McCarthy was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Amy McCarthy’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Amy McCarthy was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy McCarthy’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Amy McCarthy’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.