Amy O’Neill (Movie Actress) was born on the 8th of July, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Amy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy O’Neill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy O’Neill|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Amy O’Neill, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Thursday, July 8, 1971. Actress best known for portraying the role of Amy in the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
Family: She resides in Los Angeles. She grew up with four siblings, an older brother and sister and two younger brothers. Amy O’Neill father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy O’Neill’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy O’Neill is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy O’Neill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy O’Neill’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Amy O’Neill zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 18,959 days or 455,033 hours. There were precisely 643 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 8, 1971|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Amy O’Neill was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy O’Neill’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Too Late" by Carole King.
On this day in history:
5. Amy O’Neill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy O’Neill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Amy O’Neill was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Amy O’Neill’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Amy O’Neill was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy O’Neill’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Amy O’Neill’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.