Amy Tan (Instagram Star) was born on the 5th of October, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Amy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Tan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Tan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oakland, California, USA|
Amy Tan, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Oakland, California, USA on Thursday, October 5, 1978. Award-winning designer and founder of the handcrafted t-shirt line Amy Tangerine who expanded her business to include scrapbooking in 2007. Her work can be found on the Instagram account amytangerine where she has garnered more than 110,000 followers.
Family: She and her partner JC have a son together named Jack. Amy Tan father’s name is John Tan and mother Daisy Li. We will continue to update details on Amy Tan’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Tan is married Lou DeMattei.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Tan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Tan’s zodiac sign is Libra
Amy Tan zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 16,310 days or 391,460 hours. There were precisely 553 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Amy Tan was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy Tan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Tan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Tan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Amy Tan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Amy Tan’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Amy Tan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy Tan’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Amy Tan’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.