Amy Van Dyken (Swimmer) was born on the 15th of February, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Amy’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Van Dyken below ↓
|NAME:||Amy Van Dyken|
|REAL NAME:||Amy Deloris Van Dyken|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Denver, Colorado, USA|
Amy Van Dyken, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Denver, Colorado, USA on Thursday, February 15, 1973. Considered one of the best American female swimmers ever, she holds 6 Olympic Gold medals, 4 from the 1996 Summer Olympics.
Family: She has been married twice, first to Alan McDaniel and then to Tom Rouen. Amy Van Dyken father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Van Dyken’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Van Dyken is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Van Dyken’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Van Dyken’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Amy Van Dyken zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American swimmer has been alive for 18,369 days or 440,860 hours. There were precisely 623 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 15, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Amy Van Dyken was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy Van Dyken’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Amy Van Dyken’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Van Dyken’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Amy Van Dyken was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Amy Van Dyken’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Amy Van Dyken was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy Van Dyken’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Amy Van Dyken’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.