Amy Weber (Wrestler) was born on the 2nd of July, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Amy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amy Weber below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amy Marie Weber|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Peoria, Illinois, USA|
Amy Weber, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Peoria, Illinois, USA on Thursday, July 2, 1970. WWE Diva known for her feud with Joy Giovanni on Smackdown.
Family: She married David Dginger on May 17, 2008, and the couple had twins named Madison and Levi on May 28, 2009. Amy Weber father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amy Weber’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Amy Marie Weber attended University of Central Florida in Orlando.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amy Weber is married David Dginguerian.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amy Weber’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amy Weber’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Amy Weber zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 18,512 days or 444,304 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 2, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Amy Weber was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Amy Weber’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Love You Save/I Found That Girl" by Jackson 5.
On this day in history:
626 – Incident at Xuanwu Gate: in fear of assassination, Li Shimin ambushes and kills his rival brothers Li Yuanji and Li Jiancheng.
1776 – Continental Congress resolves "these United Colonies are & of right ought to be Free and Independent States".
1823 – Bahia Independence Day: the end of Portuguese rule in Brazil, with the final defeat of the Portuguese crown loyalists in the province of Bahia.
5. Amy Weber’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amy Weber’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Amy Weber was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amy Weber’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Amy Weber was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Amy Weber’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Amy Weber’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.