Amymarie Gaertner (Dancer) was born on the 5th of August, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Amymarie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amymarie Gaertner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amymarie Gaertner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ohio, United States|
Amymarie Gaertner, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Ohio, United States on Friday, August 5, 1994. Self-taught dancer and choreographer who established herself as a Vine video phenomenon, earning more than 4.2 million followers. She starred in a YouTube Red original movie called Dance Camp.
Family: She is from a small town in Ohio. She became close friends with Viner Logan Paul. Amymarie Gaertner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amymarie Gaertner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amymarie Gaertner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amymarie Gaertner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amymarie Gaertner’s zodiac sign is Leo
Amymarie Gaertner zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 9,548 days or 229,159 hours. There were precisely 324 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 5, 1994|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Amymarie Gaertner was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Amymarie Gaertner’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stay (I Missed You) (From "Reality Bites")" by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories.
On this day in history:
910 – The last major Viking army to raid England is defeated at the Battle of Tettenhall by the allied forces of Mercia and Wessex, led by King Edward and Earl Aethelred.
1305 – William Wallace, who led Scottish resistance to England, is captured by the English near Glasgow and transported to London for trial and execution..
1583 – Humphrey Gilbert claims Newfoundland for the British crown - first English colony in North America and the beginning of the British Empire.
5. Amymarie Gaertner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amymarie Gaertner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Amymarie Gaertner was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Amymarie Gaertner’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Amymarie Gaertner was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amymarie Gaertner’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Amymarie Gaertner’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.