Ana Malhoa (Pop Singer) was born on the 6th of August, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Ana’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ana Malhoa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ana Malhoa|
Ana Malhoa, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Lisbon, Portugal on Monday, August 6, 1979. Singer who became one of Portugal’s best-selling pop stars with releases like Ana Malhoa (2000), Exótica (2008) and Superlatina (2015). Additionally, she is famous for having hosted the children’s variety show Buerere for five years.
Family: She is the daughter of famous singer Jose Malhoa. She was previously married to Jorge Moreira, with whom she has a daughter named Índia. Ana Malhoa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ana Malhoa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ana Malhoa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ana Malhoa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ana Malhoa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ana Malhoa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Portuguese pop singer has been alive for 16,010 days or 384,248 hours. There were precisely 543 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Ana Malhoa was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ana Malhoa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Ana Malhoa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ana Malhoa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ana Malhoa was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ana Malhoa’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Ana Malhoa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ana Malhoa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ana Malhoa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.