Ana Maria Alvarado (Journalist) was born on the 28th of November, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Ana’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ana Maria Alvarado below ↓
|NAME:||Ana Maria Alvarado|
|REAL NAME:||Ana Maria Alvarado|
|NICKNAME:||Ana Maria Alvarado, Ana María Alvarado|
Ana Maria Alvarado, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Mexico City on Thursday, November 28, 1968. Mexican journalist and television host known for her work as an entertainment reporter. She is perhaps best recognized for hosting the television shows Cada Mañana and Venga la Alegría.
Family: She was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. Ana Maria Alvarado father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ana Maria Alvarado’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ana Maria Alvarado is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ana Maria Alvarado’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ana Maria Alvarado’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ana Maria Alvarado zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The Mexican journalist has been alive for 19,200 days or 460,817 hours. There were precisely 651 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Ana Maria Alvarado was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Ana Maria Alvarado’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Child" by Diana Ross & The Supremes.
On this day in history:
1520 – Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan begins crossing the Pacific Ocean.
1814 – The Times of London first printed by automatic, steam powered presses built by German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer - makes newspapers available to a mass audience.
1893 – Women vote in a national election for the first time, in the New Zealand general election.
5. Ana Maria Alvarado’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ana Maria Alvarado’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Ana Maria Alvarado was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Ana Maria Alvarado’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Ana Maria Alvarado was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ana Maria Alvarado’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ana Maria Alvarado’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.