Anaitha Nair (Movie Actress) was born on the 19th of July, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Anaitha’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anaitha Nair below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anaitha Nair|
Anaitha Nair, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in India on Thursday, July 19, 1984. Indian actress who became closely associated with her role in the 2007 film, Chak De India.
Family: She is originally from Bangalore. Anaitha Nair father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anaitha Nair’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anaitha Nair is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anaitha Nair’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anaitha Nair’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Anaitha Nair zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 14,197 days or 340,732 hours. There were precisely 481 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Anaitha Nair was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Anaitha Nair’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Anaitha Nair’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anaitha Nair’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Anaitha Nair was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Anaitha Nair’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Anaitha Nair was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anaitha Nair’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Anaitha Nair’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.