Anamika Mishra (Young Adult Author) was born on the 31st of December, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Anamika’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anamika Mishra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anamika Mishra|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
Anamika Mishra, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in India on Sunday, December 31, 1989. Named the Bestselling Young Author by HT Newspaper in 2014, she became one of the most loved authors from India. Her fashion, lifestyle, and travel blog is amongst the most famous and influential blogs in the world.
Family: She was born in Kanpur, India. Her dad is a banker while her mom is a housewife. She has an older brother who is a businessman. Anamika Mishra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anamika Mishra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anamika Mishra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anamika Mishra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anamika Mishra’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Anamika Mishra zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Indian young adult author has been alive for 12,205 days or 292,941 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Anamika Mishra was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Anamika Mishra’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Anamika Mishra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anamika Mishra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Anamika Mishra was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Anamika Mishra’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Anamika Mishra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anamika Mishra’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Anamika Mishra’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.