Ananda Omesh (Movie Actor) was born on the 21st of August, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Ananda’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ananda Omesh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ananda Omesh|
Ananda Omesh, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Indonesia on Thursday, August 21, 1986. Indonesian actor, comedian, and television presenter who is known for appearing both in feature films as well as on television series. He is most recognized for his work on the Trans TV variety show Extravaganza.
Family: He was born and raised in Sukabumi, West Java, Indonesia. Ananda Omesh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ananda Omesh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ananda Omesh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ananda Omesh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ananda Omesh’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ananda Omesh zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Indonesian movie actor has been alive for 13,320 days or 319,684 hours. There were precisely 452 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 21, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Ananda Omesh was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Ananda Omesh’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Ananda Omesh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ananda Omesh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ananda Omesh was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ananda Omesh’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Ananda Omesh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ananda Omesh’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ananda Omesh’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.