Anastagia Pierre (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 5th of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Anastagia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anastagia Pierre below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anastagia Pierre|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Anastagia Pierre, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Wednesday, October 5, 1988. After being crowned Miss Bahamas Universe 2011, she competed in that year’s Miss Universe pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In addition, she holds the distinction of being the first African-American winner of Miss Florida USA (2009) and has done modeling work for Sports Illustrated and for designers Christian Audigier and Betsey Johnson.
Family: Born to a family of Bahamanian and Haitian heritage, she spent her youth in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Nassau, Bahamas. Anastagia Pierre father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anastagia Pierre’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anastagia Pierre is married Greg Friel.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anastagia Pierre’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anastagia Pierre’s zodiac sign is Libra
Anastagia Pierre zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Bahamian pageant contestant has been alive for 12,539 days or 300,941 hours. There were precisely 425 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Anastagia Pierre was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Anastagia Pierre’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Bites" by Def Leppard.
On this day in history:
5. Anastagia Pierre’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anastagia Pierre’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Anastagia Pierre was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Anastagia Pierre’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Anastagia Pierre was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anastagia Pierre’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Anastagia Pierre’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.