Anastasia Ashman (Journalist) was born on the 8th of August, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Anastasia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anastasia Ashman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anastasia Ashman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Berkeley, California, USA|
Anastasia Ashman, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Berkeley, California, USA on Saturday, August 8, 1964. An American writer known across the world for her books on travel and her culturally-themed journalism, she published works such as Tales from the Expat Harem: Foreign Women in Modern Turkey and The Subway Chronicles: Scenes from Life in New York.
Family: She met her future husband while visiting Turkey. The couple later settled in San Francisco, California. Anastasia Ashman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anastasia Ashman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anastasia Ashman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anastasia Ashman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anastasia Ashman’s zodiac sign is Leo
Anastasia Ashman zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American journalist has been alive for 21,368 days or 512,839 hours. There were precisely 724 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1964|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Anastasia Ashman was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Anastasia Ashman’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Anastasia Ashman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anastasia Ashman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Anastasia Ashman was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Anastasia Ashman’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Anastasia Ashman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Anastasia Ashman’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Anastasia Ashman’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.