Anastasia Kuzmina (Biathlete) was born on the 28th of August, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 4. Anastasia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anastasia Kuzmina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anastasia Kuzmina|
Anastasia Kuzmina, best known for being a Biathlete, was born in Tyumen, Russia on Tuesday, August 28, 1984. Biathlete who won the gold medal in the 7.5 km sprint at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. She can be found on Instagram under the handle nastja.kuzminova.
Family: She married Daniel Kuzmin in 2007. They have a son named Yelisey and a daughter named Olivia. Anastasia Kuzmina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anastasia Kuzmina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anastasia Kuzmina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anastasia Kuzmina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anastasia Kuzmina’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Anastasia Kuzmina zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Russian biathlete has been alive for 13,652 days or 327,649 hours. There were precisely 463 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1984|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Anastasia Kuzmina was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Anastasia Kuzmina’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "What's Love Got To Do With It" by Tina Turner.
On this day in history:
1189 – Third Crusade: the Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
1609 – English explorer Henry Hudson, discovers and explores Delaware Bay.
1830 – 1st American built locomotive, "Tom Thumb" races a horse-drawn car from Stockton and Stokes stagecoach company from Baltimore to Ellicott Mills. Let history record that due to mechanical problems the horse won!.
5. Anastasia Kuzmina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anastasia Kuzmina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Anastasia Kuzmina was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Anastasia Kuzmina’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Anastasia Kuzmina was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anastasia Kuzmina’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Anastasia Kuzmina’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.