Anaysha (Gospel Singer) was born on the 12th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Anaysha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anaysha below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Anaysha, best known for being a Gospel Singer, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Sunday, November 12, 1989. Gospel singer signed to Light Records. She first rose to fame as a backup singer on BET’s Sunday Best. Her single “Holy One” debuted on the BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Live album in 2013.
Family: Her father, Eric Figueroa, was a bishop. She would often sing around the house as a child, taking after her older sister Timiney. In May 2012, she married Chris Sean Cooper and the pair later had a son named Chris Jr. Anaysha father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anaysha’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anaysha is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anaysha’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anaysha’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Anaysha zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American gospel singer has been alive for 12,137 days or 291,307 hours. There were precisely 411 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Anaysha was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Anaysha’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When I See You Smile" by Bad English.
On this day in history:
5. Anaysha’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anaysha’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Anaysha was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Anaysha’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Anaysha was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anaysha’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Anaysha’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.