Andre Dahmer (Cartoonist) was born on the 14th of September, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Andre’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andre Dahmer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andre Dahmer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Andre Dahmer, best known for being a Cartoonist, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Saturday, September 14, 1974. Cartoonist who found acclaim with the comic strip Malvados. His work is often politically incorrect and challenges social customs.
Family: He has a daughter named Nina. Andre Dahmer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andre Dahmer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andre Dahmer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andre Dahmer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andre Dahmer’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Andre Dahmer zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The Brazilian cartoonist has been alive for 17,672 days or 424,149 hours. There were precisely 599 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 14, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Andre Dahmer was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Andre Dahmer’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Shot the Sheriff" by Eric Clapton.
On this day in history:
5. Andre Dahmer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andre Dahmer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Andre Dahmer was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Andre Dahmer’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Andre Dahmer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andre Dahmer’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Andre Dahmer’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.