Andre Villas-Boas (Soccer Coach) was born on the 17th of October, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Andre’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andre Villas-Boas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Luís Andre de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas|
Andre Villas-Boas, best known for being a Soccer Coach, was born in Porto, Portugal on Monday, October 17, 1977. European soccer coach who began managing the Tottenham Hotspur in 2012.
Family: He married Joana Maria Noronha in 2004. By 2012, the couple had two daughters. Andre Villas-Boas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andre Villas-Boas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andre Villas-Boas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andre Villas-Boas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andre Villas-Boas’s zodiac sign is Libra
Andre Villas-Boas zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Portuguese soccer coach has been alive for 16,545 days or 397,079 hours. There were precisely 561 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 17, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Andre Villas-Boas was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andre Villas-Boas’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
5. Andre Villas-Boas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andre Villas-Boas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Andre Villas-Boas was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Andre Villas-Boas’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Andre Villas-Boas was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andre Villas-Boas’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Andre Villas-Boas’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.