Andre Yllana (TV Actor) was born on the 7th of September, 1998. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 7. Andre’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andre Yllana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andre Yllana|
Andre Yllana, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Philippines on Monday, September 7, 1998. Philippine entertainment royalty, he is the son of actors Aiko Melendez and Jomari Yllana. He made his own acting debut in The Greatest Love.
Family: His parents divorced in 2003. Through his mother, he has a younger half-sister, Marthena. Andre Yllana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andre Yllana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andre Yllana is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andre Yllana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andre Yllana’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Andre Yllana zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 24 years old
The tv actor has been alive for 8,916 days or 214,005 hours. There were precisely 302 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 7, 1998|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Andre Yllana was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andre Yllana’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith.
On this day in history:
5. Andre Yllana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andre Yllana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Andre Yllana was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Andre Yllana’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Andre Yllana was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andre Yllana’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Andre Yllana’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.