Andrea Badendyck (Blogger) was born on the 24th of January, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Andrea’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Badendyck below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Badendyck|
Andrea Badendyck, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Norway on Tuesday, January 24, 1995. Blogger and social media sensation known for her self-titled blog and popular Instagram account. Her fashion and style posts have earned her more than 160,000 followers on Instagram alone.
Family: She has one sister, Madicken Badendyck. Her sister is also a blogger. Andrea Badendyck father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Badendyck’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Badendyck is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Badendyck’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Badendyck’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Andrea Badendyck zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The blogger has been alive for 10,240 days or 245,778 hours. There were precisely 347 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1995|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Andrea Badendyck was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andrea Badendyck’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Creep" by TLC.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Badendyck’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Badendyck’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Andrea Badendyck was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Andrea Badendyck’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrea Badendyck was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrea Badendyck’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Andrea Badendyck’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.