Andrea Cox (Chef) was born on the 18th of March, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Andrea’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Cox below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Cox|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dayton, Ohio, USA|
Andrea Cox, best known for being a Chef, was born in Dayton, Ohio, USA on Saturday, March 18, 1978. Raw chef, model, and health blogger who is known for her online lifestyle blog, The Healthy Haven. She provides eating advice, raw dieting tips, and fitness advice, as she was also a fitness model.
Family: She was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. Andrea Cox father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Cox’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Cox is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Cox’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Cox’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Andrea Cox zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American chef has been alive for 16,394 days or 393,475 hours. There were precisely 556 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 18, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Andrea Cox was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Andrea Cox’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Night Fever" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Cox’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Cox’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Andrea Cox was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Andrea Cox’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Andrea Cox was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrea Cox’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Andrea Cox’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.