Andrea Duro (TV Actress) was born on the 14th of October, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Andrea’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Duro below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Duro|
Andrea Duro, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Spain on Monday, October 14, 1991. Most well known for her portrayal of Yoli Freire in the Spanish television series Fisica o Quimica, she is also notable for her portrayal of Lucia Barbate in another Spanish series, Amar Es Para Siempre.
Family: She was born and raised in Madrid, Spain. Andrea Duro father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Duro’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Duro is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Duro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Duro’s zodiac sign is Libra
Andrea Duro zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Spanish tv actress has been alive for 11,435 days or 274,455 hours. There were precisely 388 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Andrea Duro was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andrea Duro’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Emotions" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Duro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Duro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Andrea Duro was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andrea Duro’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrea Duro was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrea Duro’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Andrea Duro’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.