Andrea Echeverri (Rock Singer) was born on the 13th of September, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Andrea’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Echeverri below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Echeverri|
Andrea Echeverri, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Colombia on Monday, September 13, 1965. Colombian singer and guitarist known as the lead singer of the band Aterciopelados. She is known for her outspoken brand of feminism.
Family: She has children named Milagros and Jacinto Jaramillo. Andrea Echeverri father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Echeverri’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Echeverri is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Echeverri’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Echeverri’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Andrea Echeverri zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The rock singer has been alive for 20,956 days or 502,957 hours. There were precisely 710 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 13, 1965|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Andrea Echeverri was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andrea Echeverri’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Help!" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Echeverri’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Echeverri’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Andrea Echeverri was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Andrea Echeverri’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Andrea Echeverri was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrea Echeverri’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Andrea Echeverri’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.