Andrea Kremer (Sportscaster) was born on the 25th of February, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 6. Andrea’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Kremer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Kremer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Andrea Kremer, best known for being a Sportscaster, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, February 25, 1959. Sportscaster covering such events as the Super Bowl, the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup playoffs, and Olympic trials.
Family: She married archaeologist John Steinberg in 1988. Andrea Kremer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Kremer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Kremer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Kremer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Kremer’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Andrea Kremer zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The American sportscaster has been alive for 23,354 days or 560,517 hours. There were precisely 792 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andrea Kremer was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Andrea Kremer’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stagger Lee" by Lloyd Price.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Kremer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Kremer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Andrea Kremer was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Andrea Kremer’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andrea Kremer was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andrea Kremer’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Andrea Kremer’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.