Andrea Maria (Blogger) was born on the 31st of July, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Andrea’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Maria below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Maria|
Andrea Maria, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Mexico on Tuesday, July 31, 1990. Founder and Editor-in-Cheif of the fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle website, Dear Milano.com. She also has a weekly column in InStyle Mexico. She has been featured in fashion editorials for Elle Mexico, ELLE.mx, Harpers Bazaar, InStyle, Grazia and E! Online, among others.
Family: She was born in Mexico, but has also lived in New York. Andrea Maria father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Maria’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Maria is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Maria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Maria’s zodiac sign is Leo
Andrea Maria zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The blogger has been alive for 11,880 days or 285,125 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Andrea Maria was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andrea Maria’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Maria’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Maria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Andrea Maria was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Andrea Maria’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrea Maria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrea Maria’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andrea Maria’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.