Andrea Mitchell (News Anchor) was born on the 30th of October, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Andrea’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Mitchell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Mitchell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Andrea Mitchell, best known for being a News Anchor, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Wednesday, October 30, 1946. TV journalist, anchor and reporter best known for her work with NBC News.
Family: She married economist Alan Greenspan in 1997. Andrea Mitchell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Mitchell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Mitchell is married Alan Greenspan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Mitchell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Mitchell’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Andrea Mitchell zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 76 years old
The American news anchor has been alive for 27,849 days or 668,387 hours. There were precisely 944 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1946|
|AGE:||76 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andrea Mitchell was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Andrea Mitchell’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Mitchell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Mitchell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Dog
Andrea Mitchell was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andrea Mitchell’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andrea Mitchell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andrea Mitchell’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Andrea Mitchell’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.