Andrea Moss (Reality Star) was born on the 4th of July, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Andrea’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Moss below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Moss|
Andrea Moss, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Australia on Friday, July 4, 1969. Former The Real Housewives of Melbourne personality who was only seen on the show during its inaugural season. She is the co-founder of the company Liberty Belle Skin Centre.
Family: She is the mother of three children with husband Dr. Chris Moss. Andrea Moss father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Moss’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Moss is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Moss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Moss’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Andrea Moss zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The Australian reality star has been alive for 19,573 days or 469,772 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 4, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Andrea Moss was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrea Moss’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Theme From 'Romeo And Juliet" by Henry Mancini.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Moss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Moss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Andrea Moss was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Andrea Moss’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Andrea Moss was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrea Moss’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andrea Moss’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.