Andrea Phillips (Game Designer) was born on the 20th of July, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Andrea’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrea Phillips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrea Phillips|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
Andrea Phillips, best known for being a Game Designer, was born in Michigan, United States on Saturday, July 20, 1974. Video game designer and writer who became famous for creating alternate reality video games (ARGs), including Perplex City, and the BAFTA-nominated Channel 4 project Routes.
Family: She was born in Michigan. Andrea Phillips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrea Phillips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrea Phillips is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrea Phillips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrea Phillips’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Andrea Phillips zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American game designer has been alive for 17,731 days or 425,563 hours. There were precisely 601 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Andrea Phillips was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Andrea Phillips’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock Your Baby" by George McCrae.
On this day in history:
5. Andrea Phillips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrea Phillips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Andrea Phillips was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Andrea Phillips’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Andrea Phillips was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrea Phillips’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andrea Phillips’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.