Andrei Konchalovsky (Director) was born on the 20th of August, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Andrei’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrei Konchalovsky below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrei Sergeyevich Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky|
|NICKNAME:||Andrei Konchalovsky, Andron Konchalovsky, Àíäðåe Êîí÷àëîâñêèe, ?????? ????????????, Andrey Sergeevich Mikhalkov-Konchalovskiy, ?????? ????????????, Andrei Konchalovski, Andrey Konchalovsky|
Andrei Konchalovsky, best known for being a Director, was born in Moscow, Russia on Friday, August 20, 1937. Award-winning director best known for acclaimed films The Story of Asya Klyachina, Who Loved But Did Not Marry, and The Inner Circle.
Family: His brother Nikita was also a well-known director. Andrei Konchalovsky father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrei Konchalovsky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Andrei Sergeyevich Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky attended VGIK Theatre Institute.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrei Konchalovsky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrei Konchalovsky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrei Konchalovsky’s zodiac sign is Leo
Andrei Konchalovsky zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 85 years old
The Russian director has been alive for 31,214 days or 749,142 hours. There were precisely 1,058 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1937|
|AGE:||85 years old|
Andrei Konchalovsky was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrei Konchalovsky’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrei Konchalovsky’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrei Konchalovsky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Andrei Konchalovsky was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Andrei Konchalovsky’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Andrei Konchalovsky was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Andrei Konchalovsky’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Andrei Konchalovsky’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.